Non-Woven Bags, Why Use Them?
Non-Woven Bags – A Popular Material for Retail Shopping Bags
Non-woven bags are quickly becoming one of the most popular types of reusable bags for retail use. There are many reasons and benefits driving the popularity. The bags are made with non-woven polypropylene,or NWPP for short. Non-woven polypropylene bags are made by taking polypropylene polymers and spinning them into long fluffy threads and then pressing the threads together to get a flexible fabric with a weave-like texture. The texture creates fabric that is breathable and washable. More importantly, the non-woven polypropylene fabric is extremely durable and the color and texture of non-woven polypropylene bags can last for years. This will allow your customers to continuously use the bag over and over again. Essentially, your customer can reuse your branded reusable bags for years to come. By sending your customers home with non-woven polypropylene bags you are launching a fleet of brand ambassadors for your company that are using your customized reusable bags in their everyday lives.
Reasons to Choose Non-Woven Polypropylene Bags
- This material feels like canvas but is actually a type of plastic
- It is clean, recyclable, and even machine washable.
- Easily customized to convey your brand and brand messaging
- Polypropylene is one of the most versatile types of plastics
- Stiffness – it will stand up on its own for loading and unloading
- It is strong, flexible, and non-toxic
- Designed for reuse